Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Half a year? Really!?

Wow...it's been a while, hasn't it?

Actually, to tell the truth, I haven't been active in the SC4 community at all lately. Don't ask why, I couldn't tell you, but I haven't. On any site (except for the occasional post on ST, and various stints in chat). It's odd, really. But, rest assured, my hiatus isn't permanent. I am planning a new CJ/MD soon, just as soon as I get the region done as I want it. I've also been trying to become more active in various fan sites, to varying degrees of success. I'm still not "back," but I'm getting there.

I think, however, it's rather safe to say that Condor Bay is pretty much done. It'd be amazing if I ever went back to it, but it probably won't happen (I can hear you guys weeping already... :-` ...). Too bad, actually, because I had the update already loaded and ready to go. Oh, well...this is what you guys missed out on:


Just a sample.

Anyways...this post was really just a way to let you guys know that I wasn't gone, that this blog wasn't dead, and that I do have stuff planned for the future. When it'll happen is a mystery, but hopefully it'll happen this year.

In the meantime, check out thundercrack83's MD [Commonwealth of Marathon] over on SC4D if you haven't already, it's magnificent! 'Bout time the Stats Man finally tried out CJ'ing for himself ;-)

1 comment:

D. Edgren said...

Well, Isaac- I kept hoping that you'd pick this back up and run with it. It's great to hear that you have another MD/CJ in the works, and to see Condor Bay one more time.

You take care, my friend.


David