Friday, August 01, 2008

It smells like disaster...

Oh, boy...now I've gone and gotten myself a blog. Another one. Nice. And what is this one about? SimCity 4? Wow...yeah, not simply a little strange.

I suppose if you're reading this, you probably got here by way of TPP or some other SC fansite like that, which probably means you know me already. For the sake of the poor souls who Googled "SimCity 4," "city-building games," "internet sewage" and mistakenly clicked the link to this blog, I'll go ahead and introduce myself. I'm known in the SC4 community as Masochist (or simply Mas). My real name is George, but I don't much care for it, so I'd rather go by Isaac. I'm a college student who is majoring in Psych, and, as is slightly obvious by this very blog you're reading, I'm a huge fan of the Maxis urban simulator known as SimCity 4 (I own the Deluxe Edition).

The reason this blog exists in the first place is because the webmasters of a site called The Planning Pages (the aforementioned 'TPP') wanted the staff to write blogs and articles. I've written a blog or two, but I was hoping to get a bit of comments and feedback on it...thus the reason for this Blogger blog (I will, however, continue to write general articles for TPP).

So that's what's going on. I can't say for certain just how often I'll post in here, but I'll try and make it often enough that people don't forget about it. Of course, the previous statement assumes that someone besides myself will actually read it. But hey, I'm allowed to dream, aren't I?

2 comments:

DocRorlach said...

Effective start, Mas, eh, sorry, Isaac. And I like the look of the place, too. May take you up on that guest spot one day, but I think I'll wait until you showed the way..

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks! Just let me know whenever you want to...

(Using this opportunity to try out the anonymous comments ;-) )